Saturday, January 26, 2013

My first freebie video

So I finally got some freebies in the mail not allot for a 2 wk but I have to be patient I just started to sign up very excited with BzzAgent got my first campaign was Glade expressions as soon as I go get them I will give my review. I did a video on you tube I will put the link so you can.check it put.Have become addicted to the signing up for freebies.It's great you try the the stuff before you go buy it instead of buying the product is not.good.I don't discourage anyone to not.buy the product I do dislike because everyone has their own taste.bud and.sense of smell or whatever the case it may be but I'd you have my similar taste and smell than stay away. Here is the link

http://m.youtube.com/index?tab=81&desktop_uri=%2F%3Ftab%3D81#/watch?v=YFl-STdTEIc

No comments:

Post a Comment