Saturday, January 12, 2013

Garnier Surf Paste discontinue What!!!

So I'm a big fan of Garnier products one of my favorites the Surf paste the little jar with the yellow cover.In the summer when I wet my hair love to scrunch it up with the surf paste I get this runway model look in the summer.I go with my mom to stop & shop it was on sale 2.14 I'm like what a deal two bad news there was no more and a little red sign "Discontinue!" Yes with an exclamation point should have taken a photo was so sadden. what will be of my hair now without surf paste.My mom and I went in search to find it to buy as many that would survive in the summer but none to be found, some people or one had the same idea.I hope Garnier comes out with something as great as the paste or I'm in a hunt to find its replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment