Wednesday, September 30, 2015

#YSLBLACKOPIUM

                                           #YSLBLACKOPIUMVOXBOX



It's been a while I haven't blog but today I'm back to share with you guys about this amazing perfume by YSL call Black Opium. I was picked to by Influenster to review this product complimentary  for my honest and unbiased review. Comes in this pretty black bottle with the perfumes name in clear see thru with a lightish pink or orange that brings the feminine side to the black.The cap has a rubber tip which makes it delightful and easy to dab the right amount you like on your wrist and neck or where ever you please to add this amazing scent. The fragrance has a combination of an exhilarating and seductive scents of  Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedar Wood Essence, Patchouli Essence. May sound very strong but no its not it's such a light seductive scent that you will be addicted this perfume.                                                        
 I fell in love so much with this perfume I had to research where to purchase I found it at Sephora online a 3 oz bottle which is the larger one cost $115 a 1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray cost $90.00
and a 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $67.00 and a 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Spray and they  have it in a roller ball travel size for the same size for $25.00  different price range and sizes to be able to get the fragrance you will most defiantly will fall in love with.I know some Sephora stores may not carry it so check with your local Sephora stores I know the one in the JCpenny stores are smaller and she said they may carry it during Christmas she had told me to check bigger stores.


Disclosure; I received the #YSLOPIUMBLACKVOXBOX to review complimentary for a honest and unbiased review. My review is based solely on my honest personal experience with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment