Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ivory 2 in 1 hair and Body wash

I was invited to campaign with Influenster to try the new Ivory 2 in 1 bodywash and hair at first I was hmmmm I remember Ivory when there was hardly any other soaps to choose from.I wasn't a big fan of Ivory wasn't so exciting or appealing to my skin. Now I can honestly tell you this Ivory Product I would choose comes in the biggest bottle has a great scent and it isn't the Ivory I remember great on the skin and hair though I need some conditioner since I do not have naturally silky hair.I do love it and would purchase it too. So take the Ivory 2 and 1 challenge I did when I received it from influester. Purchase it and bring your review you would be surprise how great this Ivory is.2 in one no need to have two products when it is all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment